vmax 700 xtc(PLEASE HELP)

crazykid

I need to know if it is posible to disconect the oilinjection and plug the hole with a plate, reason i am asking is that it seems to also lube the bearings(?) shouldnt premixing the gas lube the lower end also, please give me some inpute, have spent thousnds of dollars already repairing the total bottom end along with a piston and cylinder due to the oil injection failing,want to get rid of it but dont know if i can or not please help

ANYONE? does no one know if this can be done or is this just not worthy of anyones time on this sites time?????????????

Sure, you can do it. Pull the pump and plate the hole. Do it right so it doesn't suck air or you'll be right back where you started. Now are we worthy??

it should put the oil directly into the pump on that sled. I don't think it sends any oil to the engine. I know it can be done, just not sure how. I have never seen an oil pump fail. Let me look at some micro fische, and my manual, and I'll post back. Maxdlx

Make sure you plug the line into the pump good, so no dirt gets in, and always make sure to shake your sled up real good after sitting to get the oil/gas stirred up good. Don't be to surprised if it plugs the in tank ppaper filter, they don't like oil none to well. If it where me I'd put on a new pump and run it, you will never see 2 pumps fail in 1 life time. Maxdlx

thanks alot guys,still havent decided if i am going to do it, but now i know i have an option to do it.really appreciate the input guys,by the way, i meant that the question was not worthy, not you guys, thanks again this site and all its members are the best,just like the machines.thanks

Back