2000 M Max

I think if you search, you'll find that some are using viper mtn front shocks to raise the front end a little, can't remember if they have different mounting setups though. Simmons Gen I's for skis. Love them on this sled.

Shocks

I had a set of works shocks that were fit to the mountain max. They were better than stock. Iam currently running fox floats,i have not had them on long enough to really thoroughly evaluate them on different conditions. That being said the ride is noticably plusher. The works were a direct bolt on. The floats took a little massaging. As for ski's, anything is better than stock. Look for newer apex mountain ski's night and day for powder. Slp powder pros were good too. I did not like simmons for powder they dual carbide mage them harder to tip the sled, alot harder. That being said if you like trail riding and do a little boondocking simmons make a sled handle like a slotcar. :sled1:

Last edited:
There are a people have Viper shocks for sale on here. They raised my sons SX6 @ 2 inches. He had to order some kind of bushings though the dealer. Minimal $ though. Worth putting out the $150 or so for the shocks. No more plowing. I believe he got them through BTV.

Back