Skid shocks on Mountain max -01

magolo

I have just bought myself a Mountain max 700 -01. There is tons of information about this sled out there, but one thing that I cannot seem to find anything about is the chocks in the skid, especially the back one. So, my question is; What chocks will fit the skid of the mountain max? Will the chocks from a SRX fit?

magolo said:
I have just bought myself a Mountain max 700 -01. There is tons of information about this sled out there, but one thing that I cannot seem to find anything about is the chocks in the skid, especially the back one. So, my question is; What chocks will fit the skid of the mountain max? Will the chocks from a SRX fit?

the srx shock is shorter. whats wrong with the stock ones?

Well, the stock ones have gotten a bit soft over the years, and as far as I understand, they are not rebuildable. Or have I got that wrong?

Last edited:
magolo said:
Well, the stock ones have gotten a bit soft over the years, and as far as I understand, they are not rebuildable. Or have I got that wrong?

aluminum bodied yes, steel no. You can get aftermarket ones through spx in the $115 range. I got 2 seasons on mine so far.

do a search for this thread: Fox Floats on Mnt Viper
I have the same setup that gild talks about on my rear skid, It works great

Back