New Wheels/Rubber on my YamaHauler

Sno-Xr

Well, been dragging my feet for a while about replacing my BFGs....but it was definitely time! :o|

Decided to get some new wheels too ;)! The new setup required a little trimming of the fender-wells, but it was worth...I really like the look now. :rockon:

Attachments

• Newtires1 (Medium).jpeg
    Newtires1 (Medium).jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Newtires3 (Medium).jpeg
    Newtires3 (Medium).jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Newtires4 (Medium).jpeg
    Newtires4 (Medium).jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Newtires5 (Medium).jpeg
    Newtires5 (Medium).jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Newtires6 (Medium).JPG
    Newtires6 (Medium).JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 4

Heres a before Pic The BFGs looked good when they were new...but I was shooting for something a little more aggressive this time around. Plus I bought them straight from the wholesale warehouse and saved a few pennies. ;)!

Attachments

• Oldtires (Medium).jpeg
    Oldtires (Medium).jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 4
Looks good. What's the difference in rolling diameter? I wish I could get back into a big SUV, or full size truck, but my commute is too long.

Last edited:
Feirce Attitudes. I dont think theres much difference in the actual diameter, but the width is slightly wider and the rims have a little more offset then the stock rims. So that equals......a little rubbing when turning

Actually thats whats part of the problem. The wheels have an offset that push them out about 3/4". When the wheel is turned, it pushes the outside rear corner of the tire that much closer to the fender :o| Nothing a few stratigcally placed zipties, a rubber mallet, and a heatgun couldnt cure ;)!

Back