New Concept Vehicles

nothin to do today.It is a little to cold to go sledding today..besides I am still healing up.After last Saturday my whole back,shoulders,neck and head is in major pain.Must of did something to myself after riding last weekend..just can't shake it..muscle relaxants,pills,pills and more pills..feel like I was hit by a truck..have no idea what is happening,but my body is sore and head still not clear..maybe have pinched nerves or something.Have been sleeping a lot as well..so yes am BORED..
But will go riding Wed,Thur,Fri,Sat and Sun for sure.Have a lot of gas to burn up yet.We got an additional 7 inches of snow here and a lot of wind so want to go bust drifts and climb..we should still be riding into middle of April the way it is going..so just relaxing ..

Nothing to do? Try reddit.com

reddit.com/r/funny
now there's something for you

bluemonster1 said:
nothin to do today.It is a little to cold to go sledding today..besides I am still healing up.After last Saturday my whole back,shoulders,neck and head is in major pain.Must of did something to myself after riding last weekend..just can't shake it..muscle relaxants,pills,pills and more pills..feel like I was hit by a truck..have no idea what is happening,but my body is sore and head still not clear..maybe have pinched nerves or something.Have been sleeping a lot as well..so yes am BORED..
But will go riding Wed,Thur,Fri,Sat and Sun for sure.Have a lot of gas to burn up yet.We got an additional 7 inches of snow here and a lot of wind so want to go bust drifts and climb..we should still be riding into middle of April the way it is going..so just relaxing ..
I hear ya blue I feel like that at the end of every ride and I am 16 (not good) but all New York trails are are bumps. I bottom out at least 2 times every ride. I feel sorry for the sxr! We got like 10" of snow today so I have been plowing all day. No more riding for me :( now just to look fowerd to bass fishing and spring Turkey season. Oh we'll did about 400 miles or so this year. Not bad for a bad winter for northern ny!

last weekend I decided to hit the smaller River system and it was just full of rock solid bumps,couldn't go more then 25 to 30 most times,then decided to open it up on the way back..I guess all that up and down movement did something.I can see how our heads with our Helmets can move around to much,almost giving us whiplash.
Yet if I ride the the other River(smooth) and even the ditch with the odd bump even for 120 miles ,I am fine next day..I am sure I did some damage,probably gonna have to go see my Chiropractor tomorrow..it just feels like my neck is broke..weird feeling..pills are not helping..maybe I need another hard ride to straighten me back ..you never know.

keepn busy..

yes! LOVE CHECKING VALVES ON A 450 *sarcasm*

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 2
devinzz1 said:
yes! LOVE CHECKING VALVES ON A 450 *sarcasm*

Don't remind me, I need to check the valves and probably shim all 8 on my TLS.

Blue, you wanna help me out with that? ;)

Back