classic little story of 88 enticer

Cooper0809

Hey guys, been looking for a while now for an 88 enticer and finally found one that is really clean for $500....I know a lot of you guys in the states will say that's expensive, but that's actually a sweet deal for these older sleds up in canada. Lots of them are priced from $700-$1200 and there not even that nice. Anyways, pretty happy I didn't wait any longer to buy it because he told me thismorning when I picked it up that there was another guy that offered him $450 and he said he would sell it to him for $500. So I just offered $500 straight up and he took it. Coupler hrs later all the family got together for Easter dinner, and I told my brother about the 88 enticer I just bought, and he asked where I got it from...and I told him just down the road from both our places. He then told me he was the other guy that offered $450. He was a little pissed off because I know he's been looking for one for a long time too. I'll try to get some pics up later. Wife isn't happy about it! Oh well....I'm the 3rd owner, the first owner was the neighbor to the guy I bought it from...supposedly his wife drove it then hurt her back so they sold it to their neighbor (the guy I bought it from) in 2003 so his kids could use it out on the lake. Last time it was registered for the trails was in 2005 so it really hasn't had much use at all!

Last edited:

Back