Bender can

TylerZR62

For those of you that have these on your Vipers...do you get any smoke coming out of the front of the can, or does it all come out the bottom of the pipe? Just wondering if there is something wrong with it.

bender junk

I put a bender can on my viper and it is a homemade looking p.o.s it looks like someone cut it out with a jig saw. Smoke poars out the rivit holes and it dosent even sound all that great. Afer running it 5 min the thing is all heat discolored. I am embarassed to open the hood and show it to people. I would deffinatly not recommend bender cans.

my bender can is fine, maybe the smoke coming from the front means it wasn't sealed right. i have the bender pipe too and have had good luck with that as well.

Check your exhaust seals (the little expensive ones that connect to the can). I had exhaust coming out too, but I replaced the donut thingy's and it doesn't leak exhaust anymore.

its not the exhaust seals you can clearly see smoke shooting out of the rivit holes on one side but its not too big on a deal at least it lighter than that huge stock can.

Back