"Summer Project Contest" 02 SRX HID Projector Headlight Install

Sorry guys, have been really slacking on updates. Winter came quick and I'm rushing to get it ready like always lol. Here are pics of what it looks like on the sled as well as some pics of the custom battery box I made. It looks much better in person, I don't like how the flash made it look but will give you an idea anyways.

this is awesome, i was already thinking about doing this.. stumbled upon it while looking how to wire in a battery that the sled will charge with having e start. now that i see someone else has done it already i may put some halos to make it different still haha

I was going to do this the winter but how did you get the ridges out of the glass lens? or does the dual bulb headlight have a clear lens factory..?

For this summers project I have decided to install hid projector headlights in my SRX to get maximum light output and to increase the bling factor. I will also need to fab a mount for my battery which is also needed for the electric start. Below is a list of headlight components I will be using.

Morimoto Mini H1 six.0 Bi-xenon projectors
Morimoto 3five 4300k H1 bulbs
Used sled start slim ballasts (for now)
Used sled start relay harness (for now)

I will post pictures shortly of all the new components and also some progress shots of separating the headlight lens.Brian are you still doing these>
Brian are you still doing these?

Back