Maine early ice racing

Just have to swap ends shut down on the ruff end. The first pic i added today was taken just beyond the furs on the right of the second pic

Last edited:
yah im prob not gonna do very good i just got my sled and its stock it will be the maiden voyage should i try to get my buddy to bring his ski doo 800 and see if it can touch any yammys also how long is the bog

yah im prob not gonna do very good i just got my sled and its stock it will be the maiden voyage should i try to get my buddy to bring his ski doo 800 and see if it can touch any yammys also how long is the bog

I wouldn't worry about that any. All i'm going to do here is some testing. Besides if your sled is new to you, that's all you should do as well and maybe we can help you out with any issues.

Im gonna mark out 660ft and theres more then enough room to shut down. Ya bring who you want and thats about all it is test, tune and play.

good i got the sled so its running right and as far as i can tell the secondary is working right now i wont know till theres snow to test it on:letitsnow

Looking good, I work next weekend but might be able to hit some of those dates. I usually try to get a trip in before christmas for trails anyway..... 21st or 22nd might be best for me!
Thanks Blue

IDk if I will get it cleaned of from the snow we got I dont see it cooling off enough to freeze the slush on top of the ice be for able to plow off. All I got left for option is to pack down and drag it with pipe drag

Back