T shirts: $12 ea. Add $2.50 for 2XL-4 XL
Long Sleeve: $17 ea. Add $2.50 for 2XL- 4XL
Sweatshirts: $20 ea. Add $3.00 for 2 XL-4XL
Hoodies: $28 ea. Add $3.00 for 2 XL-4XL

Youth T shirts: $12 ea. Small-XL only
Youth Long Sleeve: $17 ea. Small-XL only
Youth Sweatshirts: $20 ea. Small-XL only

Women's Fitted T shirts: $12 ea. Add $2.50 for 2XL

All logos will be a 2 color black and grey or white and grey as shown. Color scheme is based on how it prints on the shirt color.

All standard colors, red, blue, black, gray, white on preorder only. Extra shirts will all be in black.

If shipping is required it will be $6 per shirt in the US and $10 per shirt for CA, If you want to pick them up at the ride I will have your name on your orders and available atthe rides that I will attend or I can arrange the TY Ride leader to hand them out. If you are order multiple shirts that need to be shipped please contact me for a shipping total before placing order.(I can give you a better rate).

The ride shirts will be available anytime after printing. I will have only a FEW extra at the rides that I will be attending. So if you want a shirt you should order NOW. Dead line is Dec 1st pre orders. You can paypal webmaster@totallyamaha.net or send Check or Cashiers Check to:

Totallyamaha
PO Box 331
Schofield WI 54476

Please send info with order:

Full Name:
Username:
Shirt Type: Tee, Long Sleeve ect..
Shirt Size: S-4XL
Shirt Color:
Shipping or pick up at ride
Ride Attending and Date of that ride.
Total $ with shipping if required.

Shirt Image Coming Soon

Attachments

• tyride2013-14.jpg
    tyride2013-14.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 8
  • tyrdie13-14sm.jpg
    tyrdie13-14sm.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 6

Get your shirts ordered... deadline is fast approaching.. Dec 1 is just around the corner. There will only be a limited QTY of extra shirts....

Back