grass drag testing

What the chicken over watching the setup? He give u any good hints or just taunting u saying its to big to handle. LOL

ran my Viper and Ames2000's srx at a local farm. Only had about 200ft through the gourd patch before it got rough and had to shut down. Right now my Viper has waaay too much ski lift and transfer and the SRX doesn't have enough. He's just spinning, I'm just trying to keep the nose down. I'm not strapped down yet though, hopefully that will settle things down. pulls like a freight train though. I got some of the worlds worst cell phone videos but you can hardly make anything out in them.

jeff lmfao with that chicken. getting my srx out this week. first grass event here next saturday. i am still in tar mode. geez 3:16 (yammie tony)

who does the best work on the 700 srx engine looking for advise. best bang for your buck sort off deal. what to race it in 660 ice drags 2000 srx 121 whaul chassis looking for help with the right set up and engine mods greg call or pm me 1-701-278-5396 any time voice mail thanks for the advise

Back