UPGRADES: All Memebers Please Read!!

Adds help for sure! Not sure if its in the works but a new post tab in the mobile section? Or am I missing it. Sites looking good, i like the updated post icons!

Keep track of items and send me a PM and I will work on getting things changed or improved on the mobile site.

The quick box pops up as soon as you click the post, or reply with quote. I am still working on color scheme. As far as the icons for new and old posts... I am still working on improvements.

Remember the old site was improved over many years of usage but it was really out of date and could easily be hacked. We needed to update in order to be able to offer mobile versions and be more secure.

I am actually unhappy that I have not even seen any good responses... only negatives...

I'm not going to say I'm unhappy with the new site, its just a change and I'm sure a lot of people will complain until it is fine tuned. Hell, it already looks much better! I will agree the old site was out dated and limited in its capability which is what made it so easy to use. I'm not a fan of tapatalk or any of the forum apps so I cruise TY through my web browser on my phone. It does run much faster on that and my iPad.

I think we owe you a thanks in all reality. You could let the site fall to the wayside if you wanted to but you steadily improve it. So thank you!

Tom, Change is always hard to get use too, We will all learn and train our eye's to the navigate the new site. All is good man! keep up the good work. I plan on checking the moble site for the improvements spoke of.
Terry

I'm not seeing avatars anymore. I know this was previously discussed but I could see them at one point yesterday.

They are still working hard on everything so things may come and go still during the transition (such as the avatars)

Mrsled I was asked by a member how to get to the old homepage. I had him just type in the URL but will it eventually be linked back up to the TY home link or is it going away?

They are still working hard on everything so things may come and go still during the transition (such as the avatars)

Mrsled I was asked by a member how to get to the old homepage. I had him just type in the URL but will it eventually be linked back up to the TY home link or is it going away?

Sorry I had it going back to this forum... the TY Home takes you back to Totallyamaha.com now.

Tom I am getting use to it but if my avatar don't come back i'll just upgrade it.no big deal.it was a little shocking from saturday morning when I was on.to later that night.keep up the good work tom.

looks good mrsled.

still no avatars but you said you where working on it.

I am just finding the white is a touch bright atm as my eyes are aching a bit after reading this thread.

Still working on trying to get the AVs over form the old board but in the process I have fixed the garage uploading... you can now go ahead and upload your sleds into your garage.

Like the new setup
i could never upload an avatar pic on the old one but works great here
Thanks again for all the hard work that goes into running this site everyone

Back