Mountain Max 700 Value...

Doc Lube's

What would be a reasonable offer to throw at this guy? A friend of my wife put a very vague post on Facebook with minimal details so I don't have too much to go off of.

Here's the only details I've gotten so far:

98 Mountain Max 700
144'' track with 2'' lugs
Aftermarket tunnel
Aftermarket pipe
Uni Pod air filter
Bar risers

He's not sure how many miles because the odometer doesn't work.

Attachments

• travis sled 1.jpg
    travis sled 1.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 16
  • travis sled 2.jpg
    travis sled 2.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 19
  • travis sled 3.jpg
    travis sled 3.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 23
  • travis sled 4.jpg
    travis sled 4.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 17
  • travis sled 5.jpg
    travis sled 5.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 15

no more than $2k. closer to $12-1500 in my opinion. its also missing the cowling for whatever reason. could be a red flag there as well as the speedo not working.

cant recoup the accessories. i would strongly suggest finding an airbox if you buy it. pod filters arent too healthy on the mtn application. the rest of the sled appears to be correct as far as the skid and track. most likely an mpi tunnel and relocate.

I wouldn't want anything to do with a sled that had been run with pods on them. I made that mistake once, it cost me my first sled which was a beater. I learned about what ambient air, low pressure under the hood and steam can do to a motor. People thinks pods help, for the most part they are bad news.

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately I'm in Washington state for a couple of months so I can't really check this sled out any further. He's listing it for $1300

Back