Kids.....

GD23RTF2

I leave the contents of my pockets(wallet, keys, change, etc) when I get home and recent/important mail and whatnot on my kitchen counter a foot or two to the right of the sink until I deal with it.
Tonight, my 16 year old son managed to douse my envelope from the DNR for the Yamaha with my registration stickers with water while rinsing off his dinner plate. Looked like he took a bath in the sink by the amount of water on the counter!!!

Now I have one useable sticker, and the other one is toast. Thankfully they put a whole lot of other propaganda in the envelope or the card would be history as well. Backing material was saturated and remained on the back of the sticker when I peeled it off. Trails open on Wednesday and the DNR station is closed the next 2 days. Grrrrr.....

Good news is Fleet Farm will print off new stickers, and now I KNOW who can't keep water in the sink.
There goes another $5.....Correction $10. ($5 for the sticker, and $5 to print them off today otherwise wait 10 days for them in the mail)

Kids!!!
:o|

Last edited:

and now I KNOW who can't keep water in the sink.

I laughed out loud when I read that!
Ohhh...ya gotta love it huh? My son is 11 going on 16. I'm REALLY looking forward to those days when he is actually 16.
As much as he is a PIA at times I'm certainly grateful that he is a happy, social, healthy 11 yr. old. Being a parent certainly has it's share of ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Everyday is a new adventure!

I have 4 and a grandaughter. All here today with significant others.
I miss them being around so I have someone to blame when the junk food goes missing.
I still deny, deny, deny.....but it just doesnt fly. :dunno:

Yea.....I don't know about those kids sometimes. I don't really remember dropping on their head when they were little.....must have been their mother. :mad:

The stuff for the Polaris I bought them got doused too, but not as bad.....of course the stickers for that are already on the machine.

That's another thing.....I bought them this older Polaris XLT last spring. Went through the damn thing. Honestly spent as much after I bought it making it about as perfect as it can be, as what I paid for it. Now none of them except the youngest seem too terribly interested in going to snowmobile safety. WTF?!?
They HAVE to take it if they want to ride.
My God.....

As mentioned, all mine are here for Xmas.
Got up to use the facilities at 4:30am and they were still all up partying. Bodies are strewn about.
So now, as per tradition in my household.......I get to screw with them.
First victim got the chinese water torture and a camera flash as their eyes opened.
Merry frikin xmas. NEXT. LaLaLa
I love xmas morn at my place. lol

Back