Radar Runs In Wisconsin

quicksrx

Lifetime VIP Member
Please post any radar runs/drag races that you know that are not already posted here.......

Our club is putting on several events this year and we are looking for as many racers as possible!!

Jan. 19th 2014 - 800FT radar run at Benson's Hideaway on Long Lake in Dundee WI. Due to short notice this will be a cash payout race, no trophies. This will most likely change next year. Classes from 500 to 1000 Trailstock, stock, imp, and mod. Vintage classes, and bike/atv.
N4241 Boy Scout Road, Campbellsport, WI 53010

Feb. 1st 2014
- 660FT radar run at Crooked Lake. Trophies in all classes.

DIRECTIONS
Crooked Lake (Monkey Business) is located at 9070 W. Crooked Lake Drive, Cascade WI 53011 (Use this address for your GPS). Two ways to get there.

From the West, take Hwy 45 to Hwy 67. Take Hwy 67 east to County Road SS. On County Road SS, take a right and continue East to Maple Tree Road. Go left on Maple Tree Road and left on Crooked Lake Drive. Follow the signs to Hoeft’s Resort.

From the East, take Hwy 57 to County Road A. Take a left on County Road A, and head South to County Road SS. Take County Road SS to the right. Continue a few miles to Maple Tree Road On Maple Tree Road turn right and then take a left on Crooked Lake Drive. Follow the signs to Hoeft’s Resort.

January 25th at Lakeside Bar & Grill on Lake Wisconsin, also on the 22nd of February at the same place.

Drag suspension ?

I have a 2001srx800 mod.with a Wahl brothers ice drag suspension....the bottom front two wheels are off there bearings,atleast that's what it feels like.I haven't had time to inspect it all the way yet,but I was told that's the way they should be,they float,(I don't believe it)There's a total of maybe 15- 660' runs on it.What would cause this?The sled has never saw a jump,bump or rock????Can someone please educate me? Thankyou!!!!

Last edited:
I'm not sure,just bought it...I was not told any et's but speed was around 110 by radar gun.Going to a 1000'today in Fort Atkinson,if there not cancelled due to the weather!

Last edited:
2014 RACE SCHEDULE – NSSR, INC.

NATIONAL STRAIGHTLINE SNOWMOBILE RACING

ARE YOU READY FOR THE FAST FIRE ON ICE RACING!

Registration at 8AM to 2PM with Racing Action from 10AM to 4PM

Kick Off Race: January 11th, 2014 - Menomonie, Wi on Lake Menomin, in cooperation with the Menomonie Chamber and the Country Inn & Suites

Rescheduled! Sunday February 2nd! Same Time- Same Place @ Fairmont, MN. On Hall Lake, North Access. Sponsored by Graham Tire Company, Doug Sports Center, Blizzard Snowmobile Club, Holiday INN and More!

Ice Blast Race: Forest Lake, MN February, 8th, 2014 on Forest Lake (Town Access) Hosted by Vinnelli’s by the Lake (http://www.vannellisbythelake.com), Waldoch Sports, Straightline Performance

Winterfest Finale: February 22nd, 2014 in Chetek, WI. NSSR will be part of the Chamber of Commerce and Winterfest Celebration with a weekend of fun, Live Band, and ice activities!

All Races are on a 1000 foot shaved ice track with a minimum of 2000 feet shaved shutdown.

All Races are planned to be on Saturday with Sunday Backup day

Hotel locations will be announced as we get closer to race date

The only ISR World Record Speed Run Series

For more information call 763-753-2261

Back