Woody's Dually carbides on an SRX.

NY AttakGT

VIP Member
Anybody ever try to put the Woody's Dually carbides on an SRX. I tried to put them on last weekend, right before a ride, and didn't seem they were fitting properly. So I threw my Studboy shaper bars back on, no problem. It didnt seem like the Woody's carbides matched the contour of the ski and I could not get the 2 center bolts through the ski enough to put the nuts on. Anybody have this problem? Thanx. -Steve O.C.

Tighten up the nuts at each end of the runner first. This should draw the studs up enough to get the middle two started. There is alot of rocker on the Dually runners. Put 6" duallys on 02 & 04 Vipers, they work excellent with no darting at all.

Just put a set of 8" duallys on my 02 srx worked great. Did have to tighten up both end bolts first. WHAT AN IMPROVMENT!

We have several sleds in our group with doolies. The DEFINATELY get ride of the darting of the sleds, but with two big trade offs: 1. they lose a TON of top end speed 2. they do seem to push through the corners quite a bit more, single carbide runners are quite a bit more aggressive for hard cornering.

Back