SX700R vs. RS Vector

Exciter570

Who will win this race? Both sleds are stock, Vector has 144 studs, 700R has none. Brother in law is considering buying a '05 Vector and giving his 700R to his wife(my sister), but I think the 700R might beat the new Vector and I know he wouldn't like it if his sled was slower than hers.

I dont think it will be that close with a stock,unstudded sxr. Traction will be the biggest issue and then there is the matter of 7-10 more horse on the Vector. Clutched and studded, then it would be different.

yea if the sx is not studded or clutched i think the vector will take it no problem. But throw some clutching and traction at the sx and that story will probably be very different

Do We Race Or Ride The Trails ? My 700 Venture Has Noooo Prob Keeping Up On The Tails With The Vector . Yes Mine Is Tweeked But I Rarely Use More Than Half Throttle . If I Do Punch It , Its All Over The Place Spinning . 60 Mph In The Woods Comes Up Fast . Is That What Realy Matters ////////////// Oh A Freind Smacked A Tree The Other Night , Smashed Up The Sled . Guess His Was Faster Than Mine :orc

Back