enticer long travel suspension help...121 track

enticer300longtrack

hi, i am putting a indy 500 xtra 10 rear suspension and track in my 1983 enticer 300. The problem i am having is i need some 1977 et 250 drivers or anything for square shaft with 2.52 pitch.... can somebody help me???? I was going to have the indy 500 shaft machined to match the enticer and then use 7 tooth 2.52 drivers on it.... but the shaft is sooooooo different than the enticer and would be a royal pain. Yes, i expected to run into this problem but i feel that it will e worth all of my hassle when it's done... thanks

i realize that the phazer drivers are hex but all i need os for the shaft ends to bolt up to my sled... will it work? and i just checked RD and they don't have them

i realize that the phazer drivers are hex but all i need os for the shaft ends to bolt up to my sled... will it work? and i just checked RD and they don't have them

No it won't. Phazer drive works in an Ovation but not an Enticer. All the long track ET's and Bravo's had a 2.52 pitch and Yamaha still makes the long track Bravo so you should be able to get them from Yamaha if you can't find them used (hard to find).

Good Luck, opsled

Back