ty tech, tech faq,turks tech, ty charts,etc.

mrviper700

VIP Lifetime Member
Hi Tom and Mods, I was just trying to navigate to find certain sections to post for users asking questions. Just curious if maybe the tech stuff could be more combined into a section to make it easier to locate. I have a hard time finding like "turks clutch set ups" and stuff,even harder for the newer guys to find it. If you just send a guy to the tech section he cant find that page. I think most guys just go right to the sticky post that say tech and not use the ty tech button at top, it is kinda confusing I think.

Seems like theres alot of differnt sections where pockets of info are stored but not used to its ability if I worded that correctly. For example I told a guy to find the ty clutching charts, but when you go to ty tech theres the user charts but you have to find the section where turk had his set ups, they are in a differnt category. Other thing when your in the tech faq, they are almost all opn end post so searching the post is time consuming and then the actual section kinds runs off with other questions on a certain tech specific title or post.

This is just merely a idea, I have absolutely no idea how you guys do this so what I am trying to suggest may be goofy or stupid, just seems like alot of highway exits to choose from to try to find a destination.

Like for example in Turks tech corner, maybe his clutching set up page and such could be a sticky at the top of his page/section.???

tech FAQ should maybe be just post on a specific topic and not open ended with questions on the subject in the same faq post??

I have no idea how any of that stuff works, so no offense intended just curious if some of the pathways could be easier for users.

Thanx guys for all the work you do here.

As a guy who's been on competition diesel forums for years, and not wanting to be the rookie asking the same question for the 100th time, I have beat the search engine to death on this site and have a hard time finding all the information that I have needed on my own, I think it'd be a great idea.

thats looks alot nicer and easier to navigate.

let me write down a few ideas and maybe i can call you and try to explain what i am seeing/thinking and you can say yay or nay, sometimes I cant type with these 1 finger sausage fingers.

thats looks alot nicer and easier to navigate.

let me write down a few ideas and maybe i can call you and try to explain what i am seeing/thinking and you can say yay or nay, sometimes I cant type with these 1 finger sausage fingers.

Sounds good... we can talk on the phone if you like. Just tell me when.

Back