Traction!!!!!

RealDeal

What is the best combo you guys have come up with? Has anyone tried the new kimpex tomahawk track,I was thinking this track with 1 3/8 studs or the ripsaw with the 1 3/8 studs, mostly riding hardpack and occassional off trail with a piped viper, I have stock .920 track with 196 studs now, I know I have to change the drivers to run either of these setups.

Ripsaw 1.25

Realdeal, Try just the Ripsaw without PICs, Works great on my SRX in 95% snow conditions! Only down fall is straight ICE! The Ripsaw out performs my stocker with 144 Pics! I did'nt beleave it until I rode it! It pulls in powder great and really cranks on hard pack trails !!!!!! I even had to change my my weight transfer to get the ski's down! Try it, I will bet you will be happy!

my brother has one on his 2000 srx with the expert x suspension, and i'm not impressed with it, I need the picks , on the hardpack I'll hook just as well as him and then go buy him, i even hole shot him most of the time, my buddy has the expert x in a stock viper with the same track as i do with studs and there comming out even ,then the srx hooks and leaves him behind

Back