2015 Nytro???

Any reason to buy a Nytro over an SR Viper? Every time I think about buying a Nytro I read the reviews online and they scare me away.

I have become used to the heavy handling and love the pulling like a frieght trail when I mash the flipper. But I really like how soild the lead sled rides, I think it will take everything I could give it and more.

All the reviews I've seen show that the nytro is a faster sled than the sr viper. I like how the nytro handles personally. But I do hear the viper handles very well.

Afraid so it bit the bullet.For all the banting on various sled forums they seem pretty popular.The only issues I have with them was the heavy nose weight(never rode one,just lifted at the dealer)and the stock front end that bends easy on impact(not good where I ride).They are a modders dream,runs on 87 octane,and can kick *** on any 2 stroke in a drag.This sled was design to win sno-cross races which it did(first WSPA win for a four-stroke sled).Man,were they ever sore on the other sled forums when Yamaha won that race in jan 2007:ban:Goodtimes.......

Back