Dumping the ripsaw

cwcsrx700

VIP Member
Well I need studs what's the hot set-up on a 02 SRX? I kind of want a 9830. 144 down the middle?, Is this thing going to hook up with that few? Has anyone been running this combo for a few thousand miles, hows the durability? Ripsaw killed top-end performance just looking to get it back. To bad, I really liked the ripsaw for an all around track. All my buds are studded so I miss out on all the fun, until we go off trail. Just can't hook up to do any racing. Any suggestions? (I'll hang on to it for a spare)

Last edited:

Hey, I run the six pitch 1" track on my sled with 144 right down the center and it hooks up! I can stand the thing almost striaght up in the air on the hard pack. I love the performance of this track and if I bought another it would be the same track. I only have about 350 miles on this track so far this year but everything is still in great shape. We sell these tracks and have some in stock. PM me and I can let you no of our price. We can have it shipped out the same day for you also.

Got me that 9830 at the start of last, pre-drilled, 144 down the middle. Now have 4000km on the track and I love it and it still looks like new on my 01 srx. It was bought as a package deal with woody's gold studs and the square al. backers. Hooks up great and I can still kick most 800's on the lake. Get it, you won't be dissapointed.

why not throw some studs down the center of the ripsaw? thats what i'm tryin to do now, but i got some clearance issues i'm workin out. anyone got any suggestions? thanks!!!

I have the 9830,woodies,144 down the middle combo,saved 10 pounds rotating weight and it hooks up great,very good upgrade from the stock .92 yoko.-Harvey

2000srx, called your place last week and have the price already just waiting for wife's OK today or tomorrow. Was going to run studs in the ripsaw but I'm hoping to improve higher speed performance. The extra weight and smaller drivers didn't sound like that's the way. I think I'm sold on the 9830. THANKS

i had a 9830 with no studs on my '97 SX and that thing amazed me how well it hooked up, even with no studs. Definately worth the money, great track, would be even better with studs. Now i have the stock .92 yoko with 192 woody's in my '01 SXR, dissappointing track, can't wait till its junk, lol

Back