Off Brand Tech Help... Please Vote

Would you like a Off Brand Tech Help Section??

• Yes

Votes: 36 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Would you guys want a Off Brand Tech Area to help other brands of sleds with problems?? We would call the section "Off Brand Tech Questions" This would be a help only section with no brand bashing or posting about brands, this is a HELP ONLY area. We have so many great sled guys on the site that I have been asked by others to supply a section for help for those freinds of users... What do you think?? Please Vote

That sounds like a good idea to me. A lot of people own more that one brand and they love this site. So if they could get help from a site they already like and use that would be awesome.

Yes, I agree with this special forum idea, and the no-bashing policy. I myself like Yamaha sleds the best, but there are many good off-brand models too. Plus many people have to ride what they have and don't really have an option to buy another one. I prefer to help them ride instead of make fun of them ;)!

It is kinda like golf, making fun of another's misfortune usually comes back to haunt you !!! It is fine to laugh with them though, but only if they are laughing first.

I think its a great idea
Hard to keep some "joke" bashing out of it though
Lots of knowledge and trust worthy knowledge on here, so it would be great to share

I wouldn't mind. It's actually a good idea. I think most members know which members who are knowledgeable. This you don't know in forums you're not familiar with, unless they use the same nickname everywhere.

We work on all brands of sleds. I limit the bombardier to older models. Ie, prior to 2000. I just don't agree with bombardeirs business practices. We repair alot of Arctic cats. in fact, i have 3 sno pro 800's to repair from tree impacts. Al

i buy plenty off this site. i dont need a funky lookin hat to prove it. just sayin, totally means completely. but, ive clearly been outvoted. so arctic cat to ya.

i thought this was a YAMAHA site? how to put out arctic cat fires, first post. ALMOSTTOTALLYAMAHA
not saying its a bad idea, but i have to agree. this site is called "totallyamaha" for a reason right? i think it would just start a massive brand war like on every other sled site.

i buy plenty off this site. i dont need a funky lookin hat to prove it. just sayin, totally means completely. but, ive clearly been outvoted. so arctic cat to ya.

So your leaving if I open this little help area?

Last edited by a moderator:

really? No point in arguing with you i guess. By the way "yamaha" isnt "totally" yamaha anymore since they are half cat now.

So your leaving if I open this little help area?
not at all. this is hands down the best snowmobile site. i just hate all the B.S. like over on HCS. seems like a big arguement over there. i aint goin nowhere. you gotta do what you gotta do.

not at all. this is hands down the best snowmobile site. i just hate all the B.S. like over on HCS. seems like a big arguement over there. i aint goin nowhere. you gotta do what you gotta do.

Well, IMHO I used to frequent HCS until all of the DICK measuring got out of control, so, I, decided to leave and NEVER go back(didn't need to read the rants).... Besides there is a TON of more EXCELLENT information here.... Also, I have saw posts in the past on here such as "Hey a buddy of mine with a Poo has an issue can anyone chime in and help"... So to me I am like most of the others around here, I try to help and Not brand bash. Potato - po-tat-o, Tomato - To-ma-to.

Besides are all of your riding buddies on yams or other brands??? So, if you wanna ride, you need to get the riding buddies sleds back on the trail... if you know what I mean.

I would keep that new section in an area where signed up members could see and keep possible lurkers and trouble makers from wanting to sign on to stir the pot. Just MO.

Last edited:

Back