Superb Race Between Yamaha R1 and Mercedes SL63 AMG - The best ever!

videojam

One of the best and edge of the seat racing of Yamaha R1. It almost touched 300 km / hr on the high way. I sincerely want to do something like this one day :)

Last edited:

I have to hand it to the merc anything that can hold off an r1 is pretty impressive, considering these bikes can run 9's in the 1/4. On the other hand these guys are just plan stupid racing at 186 mph. I ride and undestand what kinds of things that can happen unning the speed limit, let alone over three times the limit. Weaving in and out of traffic is a good way to get yourself killed.
Just my .02

Ya Ya do it up one of those mountain roads in india so you can put yourself out of our misery...fast.Thats what race tracks are for no fear of dogs, people,or whatever pulling out in front of you.

I don't buy it. For one at that speed you would not be able to see the white dash in the road it would be a solid white line. 2 everything esle would be a blur. I've ridden bikes before and never taped how dumb I could be but just don't buy this one. Just my 2 cents.

Back