Oh what a beautiful Day!!!!

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
well finally got out again on my 600SXR 144 long track and took advantage of the new 6 inch's of powder along with the mild temps finally after 3 weeks.There is no end where you can ride,the drifts are huge and the snow really deep in places.Came along the Floodway system East of where I live.A lot of slush and water down in the lower part so had to cruise along side where the brush is and with snow 4 to 5 feet deep.Thought I was going to get stuck at one point but started to side carve and that Cobra track got me right on top without any struggle.Lot of open fields with pure powder from 2 to 3 feet deep.This 600 just purrs thru all that snow.I am now really impressed with my 144 conversion.I know with the 121 I would of sunk the sled down deep already.Had lunch and back out again to hit the powder.We have had a lot of snow this Winter,but has been to cold.Now looks like most of my riding will be in March and in milder temps.
Came across a new Ski-Doo that was sitting dead center of the River.No one was there so figured he either blew his motor or something else.Here I am running by a newer Doo with my 13 year old Yami and keeps on ticking..got to luv that.Gonna go back down to the River and see if anyone will pull that sled out today.I keep making it back home every time with my sled..h'mm..does that tell me something???? YES..stick to Yamaha and you will always make it back in one piece 99 percent of the time.:2strokes::homework::ORC

well am back now,did some awesome vertical climbs today as well.Went back to see if the Doo was there and still is there.It is an 800 HO MXZ Renagade..maybe the guy is just gonna leave it there till the River ice melts..lol

yep not to worried about speed here,just love to look for deep snow now and get out of it in one piece..lol..yep very good track indeed,glad I did the change over to 144.

Back