Sad day when you sell your SRX

KEVIN

VIP Lifetime Member
Well I sold my SRX...damn it...lol
Bad back says find a sled with actual suspension
I guess a good used Apex or Nytro

Man that sucks! Mine is up for sale only because I want a four stroke...maybe I'll be in your state of mind soon, if it sells!

I hated to load it on the guys trailer
I decided on a Apex now I need to find one

I'm working lots of OT this year so I can hopefully buy a new viper! That's the plan anyways...I know I'll miss the srx, but I had a great year on it!

I'm not going new
But lots of good deals on 2006ish Apexs in Ontario

I'm going to sell my sxr as a part sled and try to save up for a 4 stroke phazer. Really want the suspension. Are Many of is jumping ship?

I will take an SRX to the grave, hard to say which one...may not be any of the 4 I currently have. I have ben wanting a 4 stroke for a while especially this season......sooner or later one or two 4 strokes will find their way into the fleet.

Unless you can deal with less power and speed, you better get a turbo on the viper. That, and there have been a few issues on the 14s. You would hope that cat/Yamaha will fix them for 15. I did not get a chance to ride the viper this year, but I've been folowing them closely.

I've always wanted to ride one of the new Ski-Doo's for the sole fact of seeing how a 2-stroke rides in a new chassis. Love the powerband too much on a 2-stroke...

I've tried the Apex and Skidoo thing... I'll be riding my SX Viper this weekend ;)!

My Viper with a few mods (skid/seat) is by far the most fun overall sled I've ever ridden. I imagine an SRX is similar, I just haven't tried one yet.

That would be cool but I would bet they come out with the SRX in a new body and a turbo'd 4 stroke.

I too plan on keeping the SRX for a long time yet. I was not impressed with the new Viper. If they can get the throttle response the same as a Apex then maybe.

Back