where I am going. 600 sx tuning

miikkeli

I just thought that how much there in my 600 triple engine could be a power.

I leveled all the tunnels on block. and then i got 700sx psi pipes. tm33 carbs (from 700).v-force reed, removed one of the head gasket, pod filters, reed spacers.

is there any suggestions of what I could still do on a small budget?

I also noticed that when I put those 700 carbs i have jet up. or atleast the pilot jet.
I did not had the time yet to adjust the others. 45# 2,5@ afr 14,8. and i put 50s on there put didnt take the afr ratio yet.

Is this a pure waste of money and should I buy srx 600 engine.
And how much of it may be out of power on a small budget

Last edited:

I believe most people have better results with air box on than with individual filters. No personal experience, just what I have read from many posts.

now i have 52,5 pilot and 2 turns 14,0-14,3 afr.
sounds pretty rich because srx 6 have 47,5 pilots.
but seems to work fine, no bogging etc..
needles are sx700 stock and clip 3. and mains are 143 141 141. theres are no snow and water is so cold, so hard to test.

Look up psi jetting on here If I recall I think they call for small pilots power inc take larger pilot jets

they call 47, 5 on 700. But like a srx700 have a 5 number smaller pilot than srx600. And other jetting is excatly same.
and when I tested the 45 pilots it went way too lean.

but what's the engine power. Should I start hunting for srx engine. or is this even possible to get the same amount of power the SRX comes stock.

They make good power can make jest over a stock sx 700. Not sure what a srx 600 makes for power but putting a srx motor in a sx chassis is not able to be done so I have read. Might just as well find a 700 red head top end and put on your 600 lower thats a easy swap. If your looking for max power.

Max Power for 600class and low budjet :) already have swapped 600 top to 700 block.

Sent from my RM-825_eu_finland_290 using Tapatalk

Back