Got my feet wet finally

turch

Finally got to go tar racing, weather conditions sucked so I was only able to make 1 pass. Massive crosswind so I had to get out of the throttle twice as the wind was pushing me towards the guard rail. This was my first time driving a 4 stroke sled, I have a new respect for these as the sled pulled hard. I'll be driving this sled until my Vmax is finished.
I'm hooked for life...what a blast.

Here's my times
reaction time .5069
60 ft 1.5
1/4 ET 11.84
mph 109

Attachments

• DSC01109.jpg
    DSC01109.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 26

Hey Andy, that SRX is an improved 600, pretty stout little machine. We were trying to get both sleds dialled in but with weather conditions it was pretty much impossible. For the second run we had both sleds lined up to go head to head and the camcorder in place. Before we could run them they shut the track down and all hell broke loose, massive wind and rain. We will be going out again on the August long weekend, you should come out and check it out. I bet you'd get the bug. There's a SRX 700 there doing mid 10's and all the sled guys are always willing to help out any one interested in doing this.

nice man. i got my srx going 10.49, best @ 122. cant wait until you get that vmx 4 out. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Thanks Tony, I cant wait to get that MAX dun it been a long hard road, the next time out I hope to be in the 10z, its the most fun I have ever had on a sled what a rush

Thanks Andy and get a track Im sure Tony can help you with a set up
Best time for the weekend 10.94 115mph still have work to do, I know we can get that down

Back