Building a new garden shed

fourbarrel

VIP Lifetime Member
Well I've been wanting to do this for a couple of years now but in order to make room in my work shed I need to build myself a garden/storage shed,and the time has finally come to build one so I can get one of my SRX's into the shed because lets face it the best time to work on a sled is when the weather is still warm.Doing the service work now will allow me to work in short sleeve shirts instead of sweaters and instead of worrying about my beer freezing I have to try and keep it cool enough ;)!.And the best part of all this was that it was my girlfriends idea,the new garden shed that is.The only unfortunate part in all this is that I will lose about 2 feet of the end of my driveway but I've only got so much room on my property to work with so ya gota take the good with the bad lol.

But on the bright side I'll be able to bring one of my SRX's out of the trailer and start tinkering because this sitting in front of the tv in the evenings after supper is really getting old.

Well as much as I'd like to have one that size we just don't have the room on our property for it,mine is only an 8x8 shed.Big enough that I can get the lawn mower,the pressure washer and a bunch of other stuff out of my main work shed so I can get one of my sleds in there.This one'll be full by fall when the time comes to put the deck furniture and stuff away lol.

Back