2008 yama fx nytro rtx Shock Absorber 2 8HB-47481-00-00 and Suspension Wheel

jmule98

Need some help with Shock Absorber 2 part# 8HB-47481-00-00. I found the hose that supposedly connects to the shock from the canister undone from the shock. I searched parts but only found shock and not canister. Can anyone tell me what the canister is and whats it does for the shock, and since it was not connected what does that mean? Also last winter I lost a Suspension Wheel part # 8ET-47310-00-00 and all the hardware that held it on. I replaced all the parts and then lost everything again while riding. Now I want you to know that I used lock tite on the bolt and it also had a lock nut on it. But yet it managed to come off again. What would cause that? I dont want to go and spend another $100 and have it fall off again.

might have better luck here looking for parts www.ty4stroke.com

canister contains more oil and the gas charge for the shock so it runs cooler/lasts longer between rebuilds. as the hose came off, it will need a recharge from some one who services shocks ie: pioneer performance. sounds like some one put on an up-graded shock on the sled though as reservoir shocks are not usually stock.

Back