Is Yamaha ever going to come out with a sport side by side??

Agpetro

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything with Yamaha coming out with a sport side by side. I'm in the market for a sport side by side but would rather hold out on getting one if I knew Yamaha was in the works of making one. I have looked around on the internet and it seems people are talking about them coming out with one but it's really unclear if it's true or just bs. I rather get a Yamaha over any other brand since I know the quality and reliability Yamaha has. If anyone has heard anything please let me know.

Thanks

I just don't understand why they won't get into the sport sxs. A lot of people where I live have been more aimed at sport sxs then utility sxs. I was even talking with my local yamaha dealership and they don't know why yamaha won't make one. It never made any sense to me why yamaha even spent the time to come out with the Viking besides having a 3 or 6 seater. Its basically the same thing as the rhino. I want to stick with a yamaha but the rhino or viking is not what im looking for. I hate to do it but it looks like arctic cat's wildcat is what I would get. I'm staying clear of polaris and cam am. I would definally wait on yamaha to see what they would offer for a sport sxs but it seems like a lot of talk and nothing coming from it.

Just like the sleds, yamaha said 5 new SxS's in 5 years. I want to see it just like the next guy... It's coming.
IMHO, im excited to be a yamaha fan right now. We are in the middle of some cool changes.

Have you seen how well the rzrs and mavericks are selling? Ive yet to see a viking around here.
I've yet to see a viking either, I didnt even think there was one in the yamaha dealership last time I was there. I see a lot of polaris rzrs around my area and a few mavericks.

just get the artic cat with yamaha badges,just like there new sleds

I was thinking about that lol! Just tried out my one friends wildcat yesterday, can't believe how nice the suspension is in that thing. Hit some big washouts going up a hill and they didn't feel like they were even there. Definitely a nice rig and might end up getting one. Because of the sled deal with yamaha and arctic cat I would not be surprised if yamaha makes a deal and gets cats sxs chassis and puts the r1 motor in it.

Went to the yamaha dealership last week picking up some bearings for the old wolverine. Had to ask the guy at the dealership if yamaha is ever going to make a sport utv. From the sounds of it I believe we may see one coming as soon as spring.

Back