What speed you like to drive?

on the trails or the lakes? on the lakes, gaunteed 100kph+ off the pins after i know where the roads are on the lake (damn ice huts).

to any Ontario members on here, that strait shot of trail running to temiscaming off the top a trail if phenomenal to fly down with all the rolling hills.

Last edited:
Why did i think you were talking about cars/trucks....? On my vmax i goes at whatever she can suffer 90% of the time

to any Ontario members on here, that strait shot of trail running to temiscaming off the top a trail if phenomenal to fly down with all the rolling hills.
Oh ya! Love the hills especially at high speed cruise. Have to watch it on low snow years though as I did tail land my rx war off of a few of them one year.

Oh ya! Love the hills especially at high speed cruise. Have to watch it on low snow years though as I did tail land my rx war off of a few of them one year.

Yeah, or when it hasn't been groomed and the landing is a rutted out hole.... My old w arm didn't like that to much.

never mind the w arm, it was my butt and spine that had the problem. bottomed out the suspension and the seat!

Back