Looking for opinions Srx 700

Srx007

Hey guys, interested/need some opinions about my 2000 Srx 700. Wondering what would be fair price. Engine has 3300 Km, new power valves 2 seasons ago, viper skid with all new bearing in wheels, replaced front a arm in skid, track in good condition, studs partially worn (170), replaced carbides last season, replaced sliders last season, bender clutch kit (red primary roller secondary, silver spring, 47/43 adv helix along with ysy primary and green secondary springs), bushings/rollers/sliders in primary and secondary in GOOD condition, compression 145 in ALL 3 cylinders (rebuild over summer), Drive line bearings replaced 2 seasons ago, air box mod, tested whole electrical system which All was In Spec. Saw 122-125 on speedo with the room I had on small lake. Ran 110, speedo, what I thought was 660 but was prolly 1000. These numbers were BEFORE rebuild. I had 120 prior to rebuild. Thanks for any info. Dont want to sell but might have to. I have a number in mind but with all the T&E is most likely off. Post fini lol

You will get many different opinions and numbers I'm sure but it really is geographically biased when it comes to sleds like this,and I mean SRX's.Here in NB I see them hold their resale value even to this day,and prices range from $2200 to $3500 over a range of years,but with your 2000 being pretty low mileage,mods aside,I would think something in the range of $3000 might be reasonable.US prices will most definitely be less but even there they hold their value.To give you an idea of prices I paid $2700 for an '01 2 years ago,but this was a really low mile sled,actually most were put on an 1/8 of a mile at a time lol,and this was in Maine that I bought it.From what I've seen on the online classifieds this price is quite indicative to what sleds go for here on the east coast,but other areas not so much.Guys on here have gotten low mile SRX's in the mid part of the country for about $800 to $1000 less.
The best kind of selling advise I could give would be to check the ads on Kijiji,Autotrader and whatever other classifieds you can find and get an idea of what comparable sleds are selling for.

Thanks four barrel. I have been doing that lately but I think your explanation is absolutely right. I have asked around a small bit last year to get an idea cuz life likes to throw curve balls my way. I also think their is an age rating here also. just about every time I went into royal distributing in my area and said I had an SRX i usually had a convo mostly about what kind of numbers I had for top speed, 660 and 1000. Also like to go "the extra mile" for doing my homework. Thanks again. Sweet deal on he srx

Back