2014 A-1 Swap and Show Oct 31-Nov 1 New Lothrop, MI

Hello all,

It's that time of year again so lets do some vintage swappin'!! Or bring a bunch of parts, a couple sleds and have some adult beverages while talking about Vmax4s or whatever...

The info is at www.a1swapandshow.com and hopefully the weather will be cooperative this year...last year was mega-muddy but still fun with a huge turnout from both the US and Canada.

Bring on the totallyamaha clan!! Lots of cool vintage stuff to see...I've seen clean vintage SRXs, GPXs and even some SSRs.

I've attached some pics from the last couple shows to tempt you all....

Manta 2.jpgnice dragsled and chassis.jpgNice Srxs.jpgA1show1.jpgA1show3.jpg

Last edited:

We plan to bring a bunch of V4 parts that have accumulated over the last several years, '90 SnoSport (if it doesn't sell first) & a '93 Vmax4.

Hopefully it's not as wet as it was last year....never seen it like that!

Stop out and say if you see us;)!

iphone pics 012414 064.jpgiphone pics 012414 081.jpg

A-1 SWAP Michgian

hay scott i'll see you saturday.i got moor junk to sell this year again lol.i love those old sleds.thay where simple back then.but cool!.exspecially the YAMAHA's;)!. . :yam: like :bling:

hay scott good to see you again.hope you sold that snoscoot on ebay.i seen your 94 vmax-4 on there.it shure is a nice yammy;)!.would love to buy it but no room to put it to be safe from the weather.sorry to here you did not sell a hole lot at swap-show.may be next year.:winterrul

Thanks George for the extra parts!

yea, the weather was a bit cold...we needed it colder with snow and that would have helped with sales:)

Overall, my boys and I had a great time together and yes the SnoSport is sold (pending payment)...thanks for your comments on the V4.

Back