2015 Sharon Speedway Snowmobile races

I will be there again with a phazer and a srx, see ya on the track!

yeah it should be interesting racing against 700's i dont think ill be able to keep up at all but my friends seem to think i can.... if nothing else maybe ill have fun racing at the back with someone, my races last year were relatively boring

dont get too excited we only have about 1/2-3/4" as of right now, I only live 10 mins away from track. Gonna have to be a big storm come thru to have enough to race sleds........

dont get too excited we only have about 1/2-3/4" as of right now, I only live 10 mins away from track. Gonna have to be a big storm come thru to have enough to race sleds........

that's what happened last year and i was never so scared riding to the track... 35mph on interstate. I'm sorta hoping they postpone it until later in the month, because we have a total of 6 racers (5 sleds, 1 atv) coming this year and i dont want the 3 new ones to have a bad time haha

right now we only have about 2 inchs of snow however its that real dry powder stuff and the wind is whippin pretty good, you can still see the grass in my yard where the wind is blowing. I dont know.... we have not gotten any or near any of the snow amounts they predicted, not even half....lol

We have about 5 inchs of snow and it got warm a few days but cold at night, some flurries have been happening all week with a little dusting here and there to add on the base, so its a fairly hard base now, it should be ok to run on the track.
The only thing is the atv's will clean it all off and be down to dirt again. Kinda wish they would run those last after the sleds but I will be there, see ya at the track!

Congratulation's Bomber (Tyler440) took first place on the number 19 Vintagevmax's 540 in the 600cc class while trading the lead with a new style Arctic Cat 600 !

We had ice oval races at Brighton Speedway last weekend. Great conditions,
around, -6-7c, and Rich Greenfield, and Carl Bright kickin *** on the SR292 and
GPX 433 respectively. We had the 88-540 running stock.

Full Photo Credits: Bill Murphy 2015

Attachments

• vmax leftside.jpg
    vmax leftside.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
We had ice oval races at Brighton Speedway last weekend. Great conditions,
around, -6-7c, and Rich Greenfield, and Carl Bright kickin *** on the SR292 and
GPX 433 respectively. We had the 88-540 running stock.

Rick and Carl runnin fast....;)!

Full Photo Credits to: BILL Murphy 2015

Attachments

• 11024_626169604178363_7613260193419676066_n.jpg
    11024_626169604178363_7613260193419676066_n.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1
  • rick greenfield.jpg
    rick greenfield.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Back