Bender Pipe Setup for Mountain Viper

GLamer44

Hi folks,

I've recently purchased a set of Bender triple pipes off of another member here, as well as a clutch kit. Looking to get them set up on the Viper ASAP after I receive them so I'm wondering what parts I'll need additionally for the optimum set-up. From what I've read, the Opticool head gasket is a must, I have the rear heat exchanger so that base is covered.

I'm wondering what needs to be changed in regards to jetting - I've emailed Bender but haven't heard anything back yet (probably a busy time of year!). Lots of people seem to be running the milled heads but I think that might have to wait for next year. Any other info on what I'm going to need as far as parts go is very much appreciated.

I cannot help you on the jetting. As long as the heads are off though, many people install any year SRX base gasket as well as an Opticool. From what I understand the SRX base lets more coolant into the cylinders water jacket. Then the Opticool slows the flow down so that the coolant picks up more heat. It's a good 1 2 punch.

Back