Yamaha parts nation?

85phaznut

Has anybody ever ordered parts from yamaha parts nation? Is it all legitamate yamaha part, same as if i were to go to a dealer. Would wiesco pistons better then yamaha pistons for my 85 phazer? Price is notan issue

I've checked out alot of yamaha parts sites and the best prices I've ever found were on partzilla. I just ordered an srx stator from partzilla for $181.00, yamaha parts nation wants $216.00, port yamaha was asking $249.00. I'd stick with the yamaha pistons.

If its all about the buck then I guess you can buy where you want.. but all the support that Port does for Yamaha Owners... it worth it in my eyes to buy from those that support the site.

I just have to say this... and it goes for this forum and the 4stroke forum... some guys are so cheap that they will get the lowest prices, get all the free info to make thier sleds work well... ask all kinds of questions and tell other users not to use our advertisers and buy it someplace cheaper......and then will never even give back to Totallyamaha and become a VIP member... what a shame. Someday we may have to shut the site down... it dont run on air or water. Oh wait..thats right we buy water now... shit.

A customer of ours bought two new Vipers this year, He is from Indianapolis. He could have easily boughten from anywhere in the country and had the sleds shipped or picked up. I told him about Port Yamaha when he had his Apex's last winter, Guess what, this summer he traded in the Apex's for the new Vipers at Port Yamaha. Scott made the extra long drive to meet the guys and gals. Hat's off the PORT YAMAHA for supporting our sports and this site. Ya, those Vipers are super cool. Can't wait to test drive. Couple more weeks...........

A customer of ours bought two new Vipers this year, He is from Indianapolis. He could have easily boughten from anywhere in the country and had the sleds shipped or picked up. I told him about Port Yamaha when he had his Apex's last winter, Guess what, this summer he traded in the Apex's for the new Vipers at Port Yamaha. Scott made the extra long drive to meet the guys and gals. Hat's off the PORT YAMAHA for supporting our sports and this site. Ya, those Vipers are super cool. Can't wait to test drive. Couple more weeks...........

As for parts, become a supporting member for this site, you will get discounts for members from Port Yamaha

Right on!!! Thanks for the share... they are great to work with no doubt !!!

If its all about the buck then I guess you can buy where you want.. but all the support that Port does for Yamaha Owners... it worth it in my eyes to buy from those that support the site.

I just have to say this... and it goes for this forum and the 4stroke forum... some guys are so cheap that they will get the lowest prices, get all the free info to make thier sleds work well... ask all kinds of questions and tell other users not to use our advertisers and buy it someplace cheaper......and then will never even give back to Totallyamaha and become a VIP member... what a shame. Someday we may have to shut the site down... it dont run on air or water. Oh wait..thats right we buy water now... shit.

For some people it is about the buck. It might not be that some guys are cheap, some guys just don't have alot of extra bucks to spend on parts so it's nice to find good deals. If I would have known that port yamaha supported the site I wouldn't have said anything. Sorry...I was just trying to help.

For some people it is about the buck. It might not be that some guys are cheap, some guys just don't have alot of extra bucks to spend on parts so it's nice to find good deals. If I would have known that port yamaha supported the site I wouldn't have said anything. Sorry...I was just trying to help.

I understand...$15 to be a VIP per year is not bad tho, right?

Back