wishing yamaha would go back to there roots?

Its been along time waiting for you Yamaha Faithful, I think for most the Yamacat was a let down, but all in all seems like a decent machine. In the last few years I've bought a new ATV, and upgraded my Sled, I've moved completely away from Yamaha, because I just feel that they are behind the game. I am far from Anti Yamaha, but they need to come out with something that is game changing. The only sled I'd consider right now is probably a Nytro, but I'd have to turbo it, and that gets pricey.....

Ktms Husabergs or gas gas are all great trail bikes ready to go! Get a 300 ktm enduro if your serious. REALLY nice bike! Husabergs are pricey but basically the same as ktm. Or just get a yzee and woodsify it...doesn't really take much...but it won't be no ktm that's for sure! Lol

If i had a choice besides my wr it would be a husqvarna. The pre 2014-15 ones where their just rebranded ktms/husabergs.

Back on the topic of sleds I wouldnt mind if yamaha used cats chassis but nothing else. Actually make the sled different from the cats. Also Its time for a 160+hp engine to be developed.

Back