An encounter with a craigslist yahoo

howsahemi

Last year I bought a 95 Vmax dx. Cosmetically not bad but the seat is torn up pretty good. I patched it up with some tape last year but since I'm always looking I found a seat for sale locally and just decided to watch the add. Over the summer I decided I wanted the seat but the ad was down and like clockwork this winter the ad came back up. It's a recovered seat. Well done. Looks nice. Has a tiny tear up near where the gas tank would be. So the guy wants 150 bucks for it. Which in the right situation I would probably do just for the easiness of the affair. The ad says 150 obo. So I talk to the guy and he says I need 150. I had it sold but the guy never came blah blah blah. So I said ok I'll come take a look. I show up, with cash, for a 94-96 Vmax dx seat that's been for sale for two years that in his own ad says obo and he's now all of a sudden firm on his price. I even mentioned that to him I have a feeling the tiny tear is from him storing it and it's only going to get worse. So. The guy still has it. I'll get mine recovered by a friend of mine. I pretty much didn't buy it on principle. It was in nice shape but just couldn't do it. I don't get some people. Craziness.

Back