The weather.............. what a difference from last year

That looks like a beautiful spread of property for sure. Plenty of room for those Vipers to stretch their legs.
We had everything melt away in December and got a dusting this week. Looks like a big dump is coming over the Rocky's this weekend. I can hardly wait as I want to get out so bad.

This was around the back of the acreage this afternoon. Happy new years from the wild wild west!

View attachment 56653

My cottage just got 2 ft of snow!! Finally! Have to drive 3hrs to get there though...ROADTRIP!!!!
Huntsville area? i might be doing the same tomorrow.
6f12aa6a9ef2db9f8142a2f4dbd49b31.jpg
this was us driving through that area Wednesday.

Last edited:
Got to put 90 miles on the Nytro and Viper the past couple days at the girlfriends folks place up north. If it is gonna be like this again I'll be leavin them up there till it snows here again.

Ya Huntsville area! Mary & fairy lake...

We just drove back from Montreal yesterday...they had about 2-3" and then on the last day (yesterday) it starts snowin like mad! Snowmobile sat in the truck for 5 days while I just looked at it! Drove through some wicked snow on the way back just outta Montreal. Stopped just after Kingston or so...so eastern trails got a good dump.

We had everything melt away in December and got a dusting this week. Looks like a big dump is coming over the Rocky's this weekend. I can hardly wait as I want to get out so bad.

This was around the back of the acreage this afternoon. Happy new years from the wild wild west!

View attachment 56653
finally the snow is falling..up to 3 inches today and then comes the winds tonight for blizzard conditions...at least it is something.Will have to go for a small ride today as the windchills will be in the -40`s tomorrow...

well with a little snow last night,ran around the yard and then hit the ditch.There was enough there to run on.Then I headed to the River,no problem getting there and River was good all over.Only thing there is a lot of ice under the fresh snow that makes cornering scary as Hell.Got the 600 up to 145 kph.Came to the corners and she started to slide the back end to many times.Lucky I was going a little slower because the back end finally swung on me and took me into a spin.Only thing that got damaged was my ice scratcher on the left side got bent inward towards the track badly.Lucky it rode on the inside of the track instead of catching w window..Sleds runs great with 56 km's on it today.Now just waiting for the major snow storm to come tonight...YAHOO!!!

Lots of snow here now especially up towards my camp. We just got back from 3 days of woods riding there. Snow was awesome, great base and 16" fresh pow. Another couple feet would be great but right now you can go almost anywhere without fear of getting stuck. Had a blast!

We're supposed to get a mess of snow,freezing rain and rain on Sunday with temps going up to plus 9. I'd like to see it stay about minus 5 and snow but we have zip here now so hopefully some of it will stay.

We're supposed to get a mess of snow,freezing rain and rain on Sunday with temps going up to plus 9. I'd like to see it stay about minus 5 and snow but we have zip here now so hopefully some of it will stay.

I can't believe you don't have any snow to ride,thought the East coast always had major storms come in there...I am praying for you out there....hope it also gets colder..

well more crap weather coming to upstate ny on 1-18-15. just can't catch a good storm >( been 20 below overnight with single digits and teen days now rain coming. how crazy is this??? was hoping for a good season just coming from a 15 year off. kinda sorry i came back really. there is snow west of me in tug hill but not up for trailering anymore. i have plenty of state property just across the street. i could pick my way with the little we have but its pretty minimal and not worth trashing my sled. yup this just plain old sucks

We must be getting some of that same system in our neck of the woods.It's been -20s with a wind chill in the low -30s for the past few days/nights and even tonight it's supposed to be -16 over night but tomorrow afternoon it's going to be like +5 and maybe a little rain,but Monday is going to be around +7 and 20-30mm of rain,that's over an inch of rain.And we are just nicely getting some snow base on our trails now but that'll be all for nothing after Monday.

at least we have enough for me to get to the Rivers and into the bush,but still not eeven close to last season,but I'll take it.SRX going on its first ride tomorrow.Gonna open it up on the River.with 144 studs the ice won't kill me at least.

We must be getting some of that same system in our neck of the woods.It's been -20s with a wind chill in the low -30s for the past few days/nights and even tonight it's supposed to be -16 over night but tomorrow afternoon it's going to be like +5 and maybe a little rain,but Monday is going to be around +7 and 20-30mm of rain,that's over an inch of rain.And we are just nicely getting some snow base on our trails now but that'll be all for nothing after Monday.
yup im sure its the same weather system. been brutal cold at nights here too. 21 below 2 days ago here.hope we all get something soon. a nice nor easter would do the trick right up the coast!!!!!!!! now were talkin ha ha ha

Back