complete srx hood decal set

tnc110

VIP Lifetime Member
These aren't available any more correct? Has anyone ever had them made? Would anyone be interested in a set of I were to get a custom shop make them?

You can get some of the decals through yamaha but not complete sets. I talked to an Ebay seller a while back that makes reproduction decals. I bought some decals for my 1990 Yamaha yz250WR, you really can't notice a difference between those and the originals. I saw that they sell decal kits of the 1980 exciter 440, I think the complete kit was less than $175. Anyways...I asked them if they make any for the newer srx's, they said if i sent them a hood they could make them and they would pay the shipping fees, that way they would have a pattern so they could make others. http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-1980...SET-/360383317463?hash=item53e88505d7&vxp=mtr

I have a complete set from a 2002 that i could send them.

Bill

I don't need any decals right now but I thought about sending one of my 2000 hoods over to them just so they could start making sets for the 2000 srx.

I would be interested in a set of the 2000 srx decal kits, but thats the only year I would want. I am sure that doesnt help much.

I emailed them and here is what they said, Maybe in the future, but right now we are swamped with reproductions and are way out on taking on new reproductions. I will keep your message and if in the future we can devote time to this reproduction we will contact you to see if you are still interested in sending it into us. Thank you for the offer.

I'm sure if they had a few people that wanted to buy them they would do it.

Im looking to spruce my 98 srx up with a set of custom decals, but i have to see them first in order to know if i like them. If anyone knows of a company or individual making custom sets please in box me a pm. Thanx

Or post up here so that everyone can benefit...

Back