Best pipe for Phazer-I/II ?

Lasse

Back in the late 80's and 90's...
...Which single pipe was considered to be the best for Phazer-I/II ?

Anyone have any dyno numbers to post ?

...And what about the two pipes that still is in production for the Phazer-I/II --> DG and AAEN

:2strokes:

Last edited:

PM me your email and I'll send you a PDF from DynoTech.
I did that but I got this message:
Vmax540 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

aaen was usually the top pipe, bender is the same pipe as aaen as they let bender put thier name on it so same results, and as youll see the dg is a good pipe and still made today, so is the aaen pipe, others I am not sure if they are still available new yet. All the pipes still boost up the engine fairly well, its a big increase for a fan engine and single pipe!

no paticular order:

aaen-72.5hp
dg-73.2hp
bender 72.5hp
dynoport-72.3hp
decker-70.9hp
delaughter-69.8hp
psi-70.4hp
reichard-71.4hp

I don't have dyno numbers, but I remember Aaen and PSI being the pipes I usually saw on them. Easily 75% of them in this area went with PSI pipes.

If I remember correctly, PSI was the only one that was a direct bolt on and exited from the stock hole....kind of a bonus in my eyes

I have a perfect dg pipe for a phazer that has low miles and no rust, dings or breaks for sale for 100.00 plus shipping cost. Or I am located the UP of michigan and can be picked up.
Thanks Wayne

I have a dg on my 87 phazer direct fit no cutting and sounds great deep tone. Better than stock and I picked it up 2 years ago for 30 bucks new at a yard sale..

Back