Cat skid

MNRX1

Hey guys,
Anyone put a cat skid in a yammi? What is the difference? What suspensions from cat will work in a 98 sx 700? what kind of mods would it require to put it in so on and so on....
Also what would a proaction suspension from a 03 viper that's been streched to 136 with track go for used? I don't want to insult the guy but don't want to get ripped either. Both are excellent condition..
Which would be better the cat or proaction suspension?

There are quite a few guys on www.rx1.info that are using cat skids, you could go there and do a search, or PM BlueByYou2000, I believe he has a cat skid in his sled.

Everybody that has done it to their sleds loves the outcome, and its way cheaper than any aftermarket skid, and probably cheaper than a used proaction skid. Cats really transfer well and soak up the bumps too.

I've got a f-cat skid in my SX. I had to do some drilling and make up my own brackets. Last weekend I finally got out on it for a bit and it rode like a couch. Now I've got to figure out something to make my warrior ride better. Never knew what I was missing.

Back