people looking for locals to ride with?????????

pete72

just wondering if the site would consider doing like a locate other riders. either a thread or an actual map kind of thing like i've seen on other forums that show members locations.i know most have friends and family to ride with but some don't like myself. its always nice to ride with someone and is huge if god forbid something bad happens on the trail. me myself was riding this season 25 plus into the woods and it wasn't as fun as it could have been.if there was a way to meet up with fellow locals would be cool.

thad be cool. Like one of those maps with member locations. With members permission of course.

That would be neat, I did 75% of my riding alone and I have 3 sleds for my sledless friends. Only happened once. Its touch and go with the GF. There are a few members near me but never met any. Maybe this should be moved to site help section?

If you click on the guest map you will see the users that want to be found...if they dont post in that section then most will not want to be known.

just wondering if the site would consider doing like a locate other riders. either a thread or an actual map kind of thing like i've seen on other forums that show members locations.i know most have friends and family to ride with but some don't like myself. its always nice to ride with someone and is huge if god forbid something bad happens on the trail. me myself was riding this season 25 plus into the woods and it wasn't as fun as it could have been.if there was a way to meet up with fellow locals would be cool.

pete72, where about are you located? i see upstate new york. was wondering how north you are as i am located up north as well

oh, I'm in Hammond 13646. i ride mostly alone too, there isn't many people around here to ride with, maybe next season we could get a group together snow is almost gone here now, how are the trails there? i thought you were a little more north lol but its not too far away

Last edited:
Hmmmm...I had never seen that map. If you search using an area as the search word a lot of locals pop up. I am pretty sure there is a "who is where in Michigan?" thread with tons of responses...maybe one for NY as well?

oh, I'm in Hammond 13646. i ride mostly alone too, there isn't many people around here to ride with, maybe next season we could get a group together snow is almost gone here now, how are the trails there? i thought you were a little more north lol but its not too far away
your aways away but ya never know. trails been done here for a couple of weeks and have been closed but i border state land where it can still be riden but don't hear or see anyone riding. i think most have called it a wrap and on to other things. hopefully better season lye's ahead for all of us next season.

only like 3 hours away but i travel that way a lot to see my brother he lives in the albany area, this summer i plan to go through my sled and update everything so next season will be a lot better than this season was

Back