Off Season TY Fun!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
I would like to have a summer TY get together this year. I would like to have it at my home in Wausau WI if at all possible. We could have some people pop a tent up, or crash in the house or stay at a hotel. We have 3 hotels 5 miles from my home. I would like to know who would be able to drive or fly over for a long weekend and attend an outing like this. We also have CWA airport about 5 miles from my house. We also live about 10 miles from a big flowage that we could go boating, tubing, knee boarding, wake boarding and so on, if we had a few that wanted to bring their boats. I have 1 boat that can haul 9. We might even be able to rent a pontoon boat or barrow friends.

Or would it be better to have something up in the U.P.?

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can bring a wakeboard and some weiners. LOL

How far from the Twin cities are you.......?

Nick

I am going to set the date in stone now. Aug 8th – 10th. My house is less then 5 miles form these hotels if you want to book a room or as I suggested, we have room in my house to crash and I have room in the yard to toss up a tent. We have a fire pit in the back yard…. so it will be just like camping. For some reason if we get rain and can’t use the boats we could always go ATVing….or just sit in the garage and shoot the poop and relax!!

Stoney Creek Inn
1100 Imperial Ave, Rothschild, WI
(715) 355-6858

Comfort Inn
1510 County Road Xx, Rothschild, WI
(715) 355-4449

Holiday Inn-Wausau Rothchild
1000 Imperial Ave, Rothschild, WI
(715) 355-1111

Lodge At Cedar Creek
805 Creske Ave, Rothschild, WI
(715) 241-6300

Rodeway Inn
904 W Industrial Park Dr, Rothschild, WI
(715) 355-3030

Candlewood Suites
803 W Industrial Park Dr, Rothschild, WI
(715) 355-8900

Sounds like a good time! I will have to see how the summer goes.

Do you have 50 amp R/V hook-ups in the front yard?

edunn69 said:
Do you have 50 amp R/V hook-ups in the front yard?

LOL Sweeeeeeaaaattttttttt....Redneck fun......!!!!!!!!!

My dad's coming from Argentina that weekend will see if he is up for it....As of right now a trip to Vegas, Haydays and Upnorth might be enough but will see.....

Nick

edunn69 said:
It just might look like one that weekend.

Morning Clark, shitters full !!!

LMAO, one of the funniest movies ever.

"He's got a little Mississippi leg hound in em"

I keep telling Tom he is like the ring leader of a big circus act, I cant wait to see all of us "carneys" putting up the tents!!! Should be an event like no other seen before!! Is Wassau really ready for this?? LOL

Tom,

Which one of the Hotels listed is the closest/recomended? How much room do you have at your house?
As of right now I think we will fly over simply to save time. Should we rent a car? or can I bribe someone for a ride to and from the airport, you said it was very close wasnt it?
If we stay at a Hotel, I will rent a car regaurdess so no issue there.

;)!

Mike it depends on the privacy you want, I have a few rooms that I can set couples in but there are floors and I can set up a tent too. All of the Hotels are fairly new and its hard for me to judge as I would not stay at them since I live only 2 miles. All of them are the same distance from the house and I can pick you up at the Ariport so there is no need to rent a car.

MrSled said:
Mike it depends on the privacy you want, I have a few rooms that I can set couples in but there are floors and I can set up a tent too. All of the Hotels are fairly new and its hard for me to judge as I would not stay at them since I live only 2 miles. All of them are the same distance from the house and I can pick you up at the Ariport so there is no need to rent a car.
Thanks for the info, I will talk to the wife and see what she wants to do as far as sleeping arrangements. Me? I am all about just crashing with the crazy's at your place, Cindy may want a little more privacy though. Some Woman are funny about walking around naked - LOL

I will give you call after we talk about it.

Last edited:

Back