Off Season TY Fun!!

S.X. said:
Tom,

Which one of the Hotels listed is the closest/recomended? How much room do you have at your house?
As of right now I think we will fly over simply to save time. Should we rent a car? or can I bribe someone for a ride to and from the airport, you said it was very close wasnt it?
If we stay at a Hotel, I will rent a car regaurdess so no issue there.

;)!
mike,
Jen and i have been to the holiday inn, twice. it is the closest to tom's and it is a nice hotel. chances are good that we are staying there. if my daughter decides to go, she is 18 and chances are a weekend with us is way out of the question! we might stay at the lodge....it has a small water park in it...again it is probably just jen and i. airport is only about 10 or 15 miles down the highway and if the timing is right we could pick you up, then again....i'm sure anyone could run down and get you. also, didn't nate mention possibly flying up? that would be cool!
that is the info. i can help out with.
this almost makes putting the sleds away for the summer, a whole lot easier!

Have I mentioned the fact that some of greatest people that I know exist right on this very sight?? So far we have had 2 separate offers to crash at people's houses midway, and offers to pick us up from the airport should we fly.

I cannot say clearly enough how proud I am to have met you people.

We will iron this whole thing out and have a fantastic time, and thank you Mark and Jen for the heads up as well as your generosity!!

You guys are some of the classiest people I know

TOM

U gonna let us south dakota fackers come over and raid the beer and brats. have to show beth how to drive the vette just to get the best gas mileage.LOL Oh wait i could just ride the warrior over.

richierich said:
put me down for a spot on floor

anyone want to bring their motorcycle's ?

If I bring the Ski Nautique, the bike may be a little difficult to bring.

But in the slight chance I don't bring the boat I will probably ride in on the mighty TLS.

what happened to the other thread? or is it "at the bottom"

maybe we should have this pinned, and merged;)

Are we locked into the 8th - 10th of August now for sure? The only reason I ask is that I am watching airfare and if it dips I am goona jump on it.

Thanks!!
:WayCool:

I would say at this point yes. If I change for one guy then it looks like others cant make it and dont think I will be able to keep everyone happy... sorry

MrSled said:
I would say at this point yes. If I change for one guy then it looks like others cant make it and dont think I will be able to keep everyone happy... sorry

Thanks Tom!
Yeah thats always a tough deal, according to the Poll on the 4 stroke side it looks as if the overwhelming amount think it will work though. Who knows maybe things will change for the others as well, as Mark said - if there is a will there is a way.

:idea: You could always extend the weekend into a week long festival to please us all!!
;):D ;):D ;):D ;):D ;):D

Hey Mike, let me know if you find some cheap flight tickets. I may try and talk the wife into a long weekend trip to meet some of the TY group.This would make for a great anniversary gettaway weekend. Maybe she'll get to meet the classy Jen( ;)! ) and Mark ( :rofl: )!
Just kidding Mark!! Jen's not the only classy one, your both great!!

Sno-Xr said:
This would make for a great anniversary gettaway weekend. Maybe she'll get to meet the classy Jen( ;)! ) and Mark ( :rofl: )!
HEY!!! lol.... theres no better way to spend your anniversary, than hanging with your TY buddies! lol..... that would be awesome if you could pull it off! i am working on regrowing my mohawk and getting all tattoo'd up for the weekend! should be a great time!

Sno-Xr said:
Hey Mike, let me know if you find some cheap flight tickets. I may try and talk the wife into a long weekend trip to meet some of the TY group.This would make for a great anniversary gettaway weekend. Maybe she'll get to meet the classy Jen( ;)! ) and Mark ( :rofl: )!
Sorry for the delay Dave, air is not cheap anyware but we founder it "cheap-er" to fly Midwest out of Flint. NWA was outragious out of DTW.

We are flying in Friday morn and back out Sunday afternoon with a slight layover both ways in MIL.

Hope this helps

Thanks Mike, I will have to keep an eye on their prices! Maybe they will come down a little :o|

MrSled said:
All of you that are coming to the Summer Fun at my house please contact me for directions.

Thanks
Tom
No need I am simply gonna follow the trail of empty's from the airport!

BTW Tom, go easy on my wife - she's still a (TY) virgin!! :rofl: :rofl:

Back