Off Season TY Fun!!

Here is little bit of info I wanted to post about the TY Summer Fun Party.

There will be limited space for camping near my house so please let me know ahead of time. Also Friday will be just a casual kick back relax day. Fire in the yard with drinks and good company. Saturday the plan is to head to the lake for some boating, tubing, knee boarding and wake boarding… I have a sand bar location that will allow all of us to relax and chill. (Weather Permitting) We will be at the Lake by 11 and pull off at 4 pm. Head back to my house for some Food and Drinks. Sunday I am open for anyone that wants to stay for that day… we can wing that for now.

Saturdays main meal will be provided by me. I will have a limited supply of drinks so please lets talk about maybe a dish to pass, chips, desert, drinks or whatever to help supply the party.

All other days and meals we can chip in and make the best of it…. I am really close to some nice places to eat and a grocery store for getting supplies…. We can work that out depending on the numbers that show for the party.

MrSled said:
Here is little bit of info I wanted to post about the TY Summer Fun Party.

There will be limited space for camping near my house so please let me know ahead of time. Also Friday will be just a casual kick back relax day. Fire in the yard with drinks and good company. Saturday the plan is to head to the lake for some boating, tubing, knee boarding and wake boarding… I have a sand bar location that will allow all of us to relax and chill. (Weather Permitting) We will be at the Lake by 11 and pull off at 4 pm. Head back to my house for some Food and Drinks. Sunday I am open for anyone that wants to stay for that day… we can wing that for now.

Saturdays main meal will be provided by me. I will have a limited supply of drinks so please lets talk about maybe a dish to pass, chips, desert, drinks or whatever to help supply the party.

All other days and meals we can chip in and make the best of it…. I am really close to some nice places to eat and a grocery store for getting supplies…. We can work that out depending on the numbers that show for the party.

Tom,

That all sounds great! but since we are flying in we will have limited supply's other than what we will buy locally, so I may need to whore out some cooler space if you got a little extra room. Either that or I will donate a cooler to the TY fun! Also no prob with a dish to pass but once again it will be a purchased item so as we get closer let me know what you may need.

Really lookin forward to seein all you guys again!! ;)!

Thanks - Mike (& Cindy - LOL)

Mike, you are fine... I understand those that are flying in we will need to work some minor things out... As I said we are only 2 miles from a grocery store.

Very excited to see everyone too... its going to be a blast ;)!

Back