Minnesota TY Ride who's coming

Convert

Life Member
February 20th - 22nd Minnesota Ride
AmericInn of Park Rapids, MN
1501 1st St E
Park Rapids, MN 56470
218-732-1234
Rates are $74.90 for Thurs and $84.90 for the weekend nights.
Be sure and tell them you are with the TY group to get the discount.

Things are looking promising so far for a TY ride this season, mother nature is cooperating. We have had about 18 inches in the last few weeks, groomers are out now, and temps have been below freezing for at least a month.

I'm in, and if we get the long track Phazer project done with my brother he is coming also.

Anybody to share a room if it turns out I'm going solo ?

Nick

Last edited:
Well my wife took saturday off so I can go and she can stay home with my daughter, so unless we have no s**w I will be there.......Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Guess I better order my TY Ride shirt quick. :letitsnow

Nick

This is getting scary....Anybody at least thinking if going...I called the hotel and got my reservation.....

Lets keep the thread up so people can see it, last year the ride was canceled for lack of snow, was it one the year before....? Where was it ? And how was it...? Attendents....?

Nick

That's the spirit....c'mon guys, we got some fresh snow the last few days...lets keep the fingers crossed..... :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

Mr. Johnson, are you planning to go solo....?

Nick

Hope we get some more SNOW....at this pace, this thing is going to get canceled again....... :o| :o| :o| :o|

Lets pray or whatever is that we do...

Still plenty of snow around the Ely area (Dad & Mom live there) & I will be at Side Lake, MN over Valentine's weekend with my wife and kid's. My wife's family has a cabin up there. No one from the family ever goes there during the winter. This is the first year I've been able to talk her into going. She doesn't like the idea of no running water and using an outhouse. Doesn't bother me any. Anyway, if anybody is in that area and knows where Bimbo's is I'm only 3 or 4 cabins down the lake to the north. We could meet up at Bimbo's or something. My wife's sister and her husband also have a cabin nearby and will be up there then. They also own some Yamaha's...

It's pretty much gone around lake minnetonka area and metro.
Not sure up there, but it was warm most of the state and we have another worm week ahead if us......If we don't get any, I'm afraid is not going to be any good........ :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

Nick

Back