Minnesota TY Ride who's coming

As of right now it aint lookin to good for the ride If we don't get snow by Tuesday of next week I will be cancelling the ride :o|

Next week does not look promising, so before I forget and get charge, I just canceled my room..... :o| :o| :o| :o| :o| :o|

Maybe I can book one for Munising, I heard Mr. Sled is planning one for the middle of march.....? Are dates or info available ?

Nick

Can we go jogg the trails at least.....

Maybe the TY ride for MN should be planned for January next year...that way we can get a lot of snow in december and february and warm days in January...lets just trick Mother Nature....Then we can do it on Feb.

Nick

That's what 3 for 3 now. Maybe if we don't talk about one next year the winter will actually be useful for snow play and we can through it together last minute.

Ryan B said:
That's what 3 for 3 now. Maybe if we don't talk about one next year the winter will actually be useful for snow play and we can through it together last minute.

Yep 3 for 3 pretty disgusting huh?

I think your right don't plan nothing and maybe we will have snow. The year before I started planning these rides I put on 4000 miles, the past 2 I have about 2000 combined :o|

Who would all be interested in a MN ride the weekend of Feb. 5-7 or Feb. 19-21.

We would be riding out of Chisholm MN and staying at the Chisholm Inn & Suites ... I need commitments in order to get this going.

Ryan B said:
I'd be a solid maybe for either date. Can't say for sure though. I can bring my smelly old two stroke right:)

I will be bringing my pretty old 2 stroke......I'M IN, for either date, but wasn't the give away on those dates....?

Nick

But I did not know Feb had 91 days..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm in if its the 19 and 20, but not sure if I can make it on the 91th

Either one if you are going and want to share the ride/room let me know....

I'm thinking to go to both....

Nick

Nicko said:
Either one if you are going and want to share the ride/room let me know....

I'm thinking to go to both....

Nick

I was thinking both also, But I didn't think they would be so close together.
The wife wants to go to one of the rides. more likely the MN ride so no sharing room but maybe a ride. If you're going to MI maybe we could share a ride and room.
:letitsnow :letitsnow

Back