-minus 5 C

Distance:
-2000'

Results[although I hate to post them!]
1st - 800 ETECH Renegade X
2nd - 2002 SRX
3rd - Nitro XTX
4th - 800 ETECH Renegade

None of us were any competition for the 1st 800 ETECH after 300' and the 800 that finished 4th had a very inexperienced rider piloting it so it really doesn't count.

just the facts.

Bob

bluemonster1 said:
oh well guess a lot of Yami guys will be switching over to Doo soon if Yamaha doesn't improve the line up..

Right, because not only are they the fastest now but they are sooo reliable!

Or wait...

Of course longevity is my way of saving face here...the ETECH 800 Renegade X owner has had 4 Ski Doo Renegades[a 1000, 2 800Rs, + now the 800 ETECH] ,not to mention the 800 Rev, in the time frame of me owning my 2002 SRX!!!!! This ETECH is the first one that my SRX has taken a second to.

YAMMIEGOD3:16 said:
STILL NOT BAD BOB FOR A SLED THATS 10 YEARS OLD NOW. 3:16 (yammie tony)[/QUOTE

Yes...but hard to accept so I am going back to clutching 101!!
Lol!!

Never say die!

Now I have a target...

That Doo is new and the rider is not a wrencher...I already helped him by bringing his RPMs below 8000[manditory on an ETECH] with his clickers...sooner or later it will slow down a bit...and I will be waiting!

Its all fun:

Bob

MY NEIGHBOR HAS ONE OF THOSE, BUT ITS A 600 ETEC. I COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW FAST THAT SLED WAS. I CAN IMAGINE THE 800. YOU TEST 8BU-10,s. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Tony...The last time I tuned with the VMAX4 8BU-10s was on my Improved stock 700SX in the early 2000s...I have used/tuned Heel clickers, Thunder Shift, and Heavy Hitters since then.
I run Heavy hitters in my SRX right now but have not spent a lot of time fine tuning them with the Team Tied secondary I run...have not had to until this season.

And Blue you are right about the 144" and long travel hurting my performance but thats the way I like it and the set up suits my riding style the best...I am pretty sure if I set this sled up like an improved stocker with a 121" or 128" and slammed down low that ETECH would be looking at my tale light...the days of having my sleds set up that way are long behind me.

raced a 2000 srx stock and a stretched 2003 rx-1 and was side by side the whole way. pretty cool but added a 800etec summit and we all lost

just come back from a week end race and the nytro is the 600 king and long track 153 raced a lot of short tracks and beat them finished 1st 600 stock 2nd 600 improver and 3rd snow pro 800 cash in my pocket and ssra race shirt

Good honest post. It might be the first time anybody ever admitted to getting beat by another brand. But it did sound like it was a good race. That's pretty impressive your 140 hp sled could even hang with these 150 plus hp sleds. Plus the weight was also a huge factor. I wish someone would come out with a light weight 2 stroke triple.

Oh and I'm very impressed your 1100 triple beat up on some 600cc twins. Great job.

Gitterdun1985 said:
need to bring out the 95 vmax4 800 with quad benders and then we would have a better outcome :)

LOL!
I am planning on bringing out my quad piped, ported, 136" 96 VMAX4 on one of our shorter rides for a little pay back! I know top speed won't be a problem.

'' THATS IMPRESSIVE YOUR 140 hp SLED COULD EVEN HANG WITH THESE 150 hp SLEDS '' !!! start the press,s. the srx never ever did this since it was created ROTFLMAO. MACHZ1000, YOU ARE WITH OUT A DOUBT A JACKASS. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
MachZ1000 said:
Good honest post. It might be the first time anybody ever admitted to getting beat by another brand. But it did sound like it was a good race. That's pretty impressive your 140 hp sled could even hang with these 150 plus hp sleds. Plus the weight was also a huge factor. I wish someone would come out with a light weight 2 stroke triple.

Oh and I'm very impressed your 1100 triple beat up on some 600cc twins. Great job.

Seems as though you always gotta get a dig. Ya know,,, flash a little lip to get yer jollies.

opsled

PS, The only lip that impresses me and most others here is one with lipstick on it.

What color ya wearin????

opsled said:
Seems as though you always gotta get a dig. Ya know,,, flash a little lip to get yer jollies.

opsled

PS, The only lip that impresses me and most others here is one with lipstick on it.

What color ya wearin????

There is one more set of lips that impress me. But you might not know what I'm talking about. I think Yammiegod might have a set.

DUDE, YA POST LIKE A SCREW BALL. YA COME ON A YAMAHA SITE TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE SRX ON HERE, WHICH IS LIKE ROYALTY. YA HAVE '' MACHZ1000 '' AS A USERNAME, NOT ONLY IS THAT A SKIDOO, BUT THEY WERE JUNK, YOU CRY HOW SLOW YOUR SRX WAS AND NOW OF ALL SLEDS, YOU BRAG ON HERE ABOUT YOUR FIRESCRAP. NOW YOUR EITHER DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS OR YOU LIKE BUSTING BALLS. I AM GONNA SAY THE LATTER BECAUSE SOME OF THE STUFF YOU POST IS JUST PLAIN DUMB. 3:16 (yammie tony)
''one more thing, opsled (PHIL ) can dance with the best of them. good luck !!!!

MachZ1000 said:
There is one more set of lips that impress me. But you might not know what I'm talking about. I think Yammiegod might have a set.

??? What????

I don't think you know what you're talkin about??

As far as Tony goes I know he has a set. Doubt if he'll let ya scrub yer wiskers on em though.

Good Luck with your Impressions,

opsled

Back